has direct experience providing Certification & Accreditation (C&A) solutions for over 200 successful DIACAP engagements. Our firm-fixed-price solutions and expertise have established I-Assure as one of the premier Information Assurance solution providers in the industry.
I-Assure specializes in executing multiple C&A efforts in parallel to assist commands in achieving rapid compliance. By using a “tiger team” model leveraging our subject matter experts in a cross-matrixed manner, our services are particularly useful to commands and facilities that have identified substantial Information Assurance related deficiencies. Our SMEs provide staff augmentation and specialized expertise with proven, repeated experience in the following areas:
- DISA Security Technical Implementation Guide (STIG) Compliant Configuration – Using our custom developed tools (some available freely) we can apply DISA STIGs in a controlled manner in minutes and not days.
- HBSS Deployment – In conjunction with our i-SSA appliance, we have deployed HBSS at multiple sites throughout the department.
- DIACAP Artifact & Policy Development – By freely distributing our DIACAP templates, our approach to DIACAP artifact compliance has become the standard in the Army, Navy and Marine Corps. Our documentation approach is focused on creating the most modular documents possible, which drives uniformity, easier compliance validation and less costly ongoing maintenance.
- IA Program Management – In the last five years, our people and our methodology have led to the successful accreditation of over 200 systems. We can review your current IA operations and identify areas of improvement that will help create a scalable, cost-effect IA program for your command.
- Ongoing IA Sustainment – I-Assure offers a complete line of sustainment services designed to maintain accreditations in a cost effective and reliable manner.
I-Assure has worked with all Department of Defense branches producing quality deliverables on time and at budget. In addition to traditional DIACAP submissions, our work portfolio includes Platform Information Technology (PIT) packages, Certificate of Networthiness (CoN) submissions, AFLOAT Navy packages, and packages for RDT&E systems. Our scalable approach and custom developed tools allow us to execute on multiple systems concurrently – a feature that is particularly helpful for inspection preparation.