To increase the warfighter’s capability through the development and demonstration of advanced science and technology for the undersea weapons enterprise with the expertise, tools, and processes to take concepts from the early developmental phase through transition to industry and the fleet.
Maintain this position by utilizing and upgrading our strengths:
- Leveraging nose-to-tail core competencies
- Performing foundational research and understanding of 1st principles
- Developing rapid prototypes leading to in-water demonstrations
- Applying computational tools and simulation
- Emphasizing Systems Engineering with attention to acquisition and lifecycle costs
- Perpetuating history and knowledge base in undersea weapons
Pennsylvania State University is a Non-Profit, Educational Institution.