is a PROVEN and experienced HUBZone and Woman-Owned company that was founded in 2000. GCS is an Information Technology company that focuses on Network Services, Systems/Software Engineering, Integration, Implementation, Information Assurance, Cyber Security, Service Desk and Program/Project Management.
Our clients include Department of Agriculture, Department of Navy, Department of Army, U.S. Peace Corps, Defense Information Systems Agency, and The National Aeronautics and Space Administration (NASA).
We are proud to have received the following Awards:
- 2014 LSU 100 fastest growing businesses, rank #1
- Recently Featured in “City Business Newspaper
- 2014 Outstanding Entrepreneurial Leadership Award by Congressman Cedric Richmond
- Placed 21st on the 2014 Washington Technology Fast 50 list
- Ranks #6 for 2014 Inc. 10 FASTEST-GROWING AFRICAN-AMERICAN-LED COMPANIES
- Ranks No. 219 on the 2014 Inc. 500 with 3-Year Sales Growth of 2,041%. We are ranked #3 on Inc.’s Top Louisiana Companies list and #15 on the Top Government Services Companies list
- Award Winning 2010 and 2011 USDA Office of Procurement and Property Management HUBZone Contractor of the Year
- SBA District Minority Small Business Person of the Year- Louisiana District, MED Week 2011
- Featured on “Inside Business”, a live broadcast that features emerging Small Business concerns.
We focus on translating business needs into technology solutions. We understand how crucial it is for organizations and agencies to make the right investment in technology, and that is why GCS partners with clients to provide value added solutions that meet individual business requirements. GCS helps companies modify their business and systems processes to become more efficient and capitalize on their technology investment.
We deliver our projects successfully, with no schedule delays, cost overruns, or late deliverables. Our company is accountable and dependable, with an experienced management team that keeps us up-to-date with industry knowledge.